We are always looking for new people to help us with our proposed activities. If you identify with our values and believe that what we do is important than we look forward to getting to know you better.
The following information is available to give you an idea about our activities, where we need help at the moment:
Documenting worker abuse and exploitation:
- identifying workplaces where workers are abused and exploited
- outreaching workers, interviewing them, transcribing information, interpreting data, drawing conclusions
- presenting you conclusions to the interviewed workers and obtaining their permission to publish them.
Graphics and design:
- pre-employment legal council
- representing workers in legal cases against capital owners
- representing them in mediation processes
- in discussions with employers
- drafting necessary paperwork affiliated with every step of the legal process
- creates graphic material for infographics, the site, flyers, posters, newspapers etc.
- translates existing and future texts for the site
- mails and other relevant information for abroad contacts
- press releases etc.
For regular donations you can fill in the form below:
All the funds raised and the way they will be used will be detailed in a monthly newsletter sent by our community.
- The Mahala community is open to all workers who wish to organise and struggle for their rights and your donation is just one way you can express you solidarity with us. If you believe in the potential of this community, if you like our ideas and the way we act and put them in practice, you can become a regular donor or just a single time contributor by using the Paypal buttons below: